Trip Cost-$200 (USD)
(All Inclusive Price)
Transport we Usage -:Public + Private Vehicles
Accommodation-:2 to 3 Star at major Cities And Tea Houses at Trek
For those who have time constraints and yet want to experience the Himalayan wilderness and mountain panorama, this trek is ideally suited for you. One can get spectacular and panoramic views of Annapurna, Ganesh Himal, Langatang and Jugal. The trek takes you through rhododendron and lush green pine forests. The circuit takes you past Nagarkot which is widely popular for its breathtaking sunrise and sunset views.
You can get an opportunity to intermingle with and sample local culture and the rustic rural way of life in Nepal. Variety is further added to your trek when the trail passes some of the oldest temples and buildings in Nepal; thus, despite its short duration, you get to experience so many facets of Himalayan life, scenery and culture.
- Day 01-Arrival at Kathmandu:-After landing in Kathmandu, a representative from Adventure Steps will whisk you away to your hotel. Along with a welcome drink in the evening, you will be given a comprehensive briefing about your trek. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 02-City sightseeing to UNESCO sites:-Today you will be taken on a full day of sightseeing to visit UNESCO World Heritage Sites like Kathmandu Durbar Square, Boudhanath, Swayambunath ( The Monkey Temple ) and Pashupatinath all within the Kathmandu Valley. A well versed tour guide will accompany you for a guided tour. The evening can be spent browsing and wandering around the vibrant streets of Thamel, its excellent restaurants and souvenir shops. Overnight at hotel in Kathmandu.
- Day 03-Kathmandu to Chisapani (2115 metres ):-A 40 minute 15 km drive will take you to Sundari Jal. We will see streams and waterfalls that is the source of drinking water for Kathmandu. We will pass through a Tamang Village en route to Chisapani via Mulkharka. A hike through a lush thick forest for 4-5 hours will lead us to Chisapani ( literally : cold water ). Stay overnight at a lodge.
- Day 04-Chisapani to Nagarkot (2195 m ):-After a hearty and appetizing breakfast, we will hike to Nagarkot. We will walk on a road through a forest and hear the melodious chirping of birds which will give us a feel of pristine nature. We then descend down to Jhule and Chauki Bhanjyang where we will stopover for a mouthwatering lunch. We proceed to Nagarkot as we pass through quaint villages and charming terraced fields; this a chance to sample the local culture. The trail now climbs up from Kattike Bhanjyang to Nagarkot. Overnight stay at a lodge.
- Day 05-Nagarkot – Changunarayan – Bhaktapur Durbar Square – Kathmandu:-After breakfast, we will descend to Changunarayan, an ancient Hindu Temple and considered the oldest in Nepal. A two hour drive will then take us to the medieval Newari city of Bhaktapur with its ornate palaces, temples and square. Also chance to sample local craftsmanship at its finest. We will have lunch in Bhaktapur and drive back to Kathmandu.
- Day 06-Departure:-You will be transferred to the International Airport for your flight back home. However, if you choose to stay back, you can incorporate other interesting adventures in Nepal.